There are many other miniature games on the market, but mostly the Pacific is only a side notice. The battles in the Pacific and South East Asia played an important role in the war and for a tabletop gamer it has a lot of potential for modelling, collecting and gaming as well. That‘s why we decided to lay the focus on it, because we are very interested in that period of time and it‘s worth to learn more about it. Have a quick look into the book: Watch the Video!
• Comprehensive basics, optional and advanced rules
• Organisation lists for Pacific WWII nations
• Tanks and gun charts
• Numbered rules set out in a clear order of play for easy reference
• Rules explanation backed by photos and diagrams
• Standard and special scenarios for re-play, illustrating the rules in action
• Rules for air combat
• Practical tips and hints for setting up exciting tabletop battles
The Frontline Miniature Core Rulebook covers all rules you need to reenact battles in the Pacific and South East Asia, including dogfights.
It works for these miniature sizes: 1:100, 1:72, 1:56
Order now here in our Frontline Shop: www.redoctopus.de